Released a new version of ANS, v3.1.133
– Changed format of the product versions. Now it has three numbers: major.minor.revision . For example the version number now looks like this: 3.1.115
- major – will be increased if we will make very deep changes of the script engine.
- minor – will be increased if we will add some features.
- revision – internal serial number of the product release (will be increased with every release (including some small improvements or bug fixes)).
– Improved admin panels security system.
– Improved working-speed of the admin panel:
Added cache function for information recieved about “Latest script version info” and “ANS Updates info” from our site. Interval between requests of this info is 1hr.
– Fixed some bugs in the search function
– Removed the “Currently unavailable” string from the search results.
How To Upgrade:
To upgrade your existing site, you already have to be our paid customer, have access
to our new billing system, download the script and have a license key.
Detailed Upgrade Instructions can be found in the link below.
How To Purchase:
If you are not our paid customer, then you can Purchase ANS here: